July 4, 2008
We spent the 4th of July in Cedar City with Grandma and Grandpa Clark! It was lots of fun to see all of the cousins. We all stayed at Grandma and Grandpa's house. We had a great time! Cara and Jason blessed the little twins this same weekend as well!
We got up early to watch the Cedar City 4th of July parade down main street.
Travis caught a frisbee at the parade!
Me and Travis with Grandpa Clark and cousin Nora watching the floats!
All the cousins went swimming!
Travis had his first little haircut by Grandpa Clark!
We had a wonderful BBQ, made homemade icecream and lit sparklers in front of Grandma and Grandpa's house! Grandma is holding Avery (one of Cara's little twins) and Alissa and little Nora also enjoyed the sparklers!
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Happy 4th of July!
Posted by Murdocks at 11:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm so glad you documented all of that. We forgot our camera and your pictures are so good, we'll have to steal some of them from you this weekend.
Thanks for the update! I love the pictures.
Great post, and great pictures! I love your family so much!
I especially loved the pic of Alissa & Nora...Nora's hair is standing straight up! So cute!
Thanks for updating! We really do need to "do lunch" soon!
NICE UPDATE! Loved the pics! Keep it coming!
Post a Comment