August 2008
We decided to take a little trip to Big Bear this summer with some friends. We had such a great time! I hadn't been to Big Bear in so many years. We went down the alpine slides there. It was alot of fun. I actually had to sneak Travis on the slides since he is not 2 yet and he loved it!
Ridin' around in Big Bear with Uncle Clayton and Aunt Hailey!
The water slides in Big Bear! Travis couldn't go down yet because he is too little, but Scott and I took turns going down. It was so much fun!
Eating ice-cream at Big Bear village. We found these little tiny ice-cream cones just perfect for Travis!
Our family picture at the Big Bear Discovery Center.
Having fun at Big Bear Lake!
On the Pontoon Boat!
Hanging out with Erin and Carley on the boat. Travis was wrapped up in the towel sound asleep!
Mike and Travis!
Enjoying the lake!
We had such a great time at Big Bear. Hope we can go again soon!
0 comments:
Post a Comment