JULY 2009
When we were little kids, most summers the Rosell family would meet together in Big Bear for a family reunion. We always had so much fun together and I still have great memories with the cousins at the cabins. We have all not gone to Big Bear for many many years but this summer Aunt Bronwyn put together a reunion once again in Big Bear. It was soooo much fun! I wish I would have taken more pictures than I did to capture every moment, but here are a few pictures from the Rosell Family Reunion!Our cabin--yes the entire Clark family stayed in one cabin and it was a blast!
Our family picture!Shopping in downtown Big Bear!
Swimming at the cabins!
Scott and Travis on the Alpine slides!Travis and Grace with Grandma Rosell--watching everyone come down the Alpine slides!
Clayton and Travis driving the pontoon boat!
Having fun on the pontoons at Big Bear Lake!
Travis had a blast on the pontoons--he even went swimming in the Lake!The big hit was playing Rock Band when all the little kids went to bed!
Thanks Aunt Bronwyn for such a fun reunion!
Monday, August 24, 2009
Rosell Family Reunion
Posted by Murdocks at 2:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment