CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Awaiting our new baby.......
We are getting so excited for our new baby to come. I will have to post some pictures soon of Travis' and the new baby's bedroom. We have been getting little things ready and it's been alot of fun! Travis is getting excited. I am not sure if he really understands all the change that will take place soon but he has informed me that he will get the baby dressed, give him a bath, put his clothes on and play race cars and basketball with the new baby. Travis often comes up to me and will put his little hand on my stomach or his ear up to my stomach and each time says "Mama he is playing instruments in there." It's super cute. I have only 3-4 more weeks of work left and am getting excited to be home with the boys for a couple of months. Scott is near the end of his last semester at CSUF. I guess it is not technically his last semester there as he will start the teacher credential program at CSUF in January. But, he is thrilled to be done with his math major! We'll keep you posted on the new baby!!!

1 comments:

SoCal Rogers said...

So much blogging! It was so good seeing you guys. Give me a call/text if you want to hang out on Tuesdays. 714-458-1154 or email at kedrogers@gmail.com.