Announcing Our New Baby........
Born November 23rd at 12:28 pm
Tyler Clark Murdock
6 lbs 15 oz 20 inOne of the sweetest experiences is having a new baby. I waited and waited for this day. I went into labor early Monday morning (November 23rd) at about 2:30 am. We called uncle Clayton to come watch Travis while waiting for my parents and uncle John to drive down. I was admitted to the hospital at about 5 am, got my epidural and was feeling great until I was dilated to about a 9 and the epidural started to ware off on my right side. I had pain for about 20 min only before it was time to push. Tyler was born about 10 min later at 12:28 pm. It was such a wonderful experience!
Scott and I think Tyler looks just like Travis when he was born!My mom and dad with Tyler.
Great Grandma Rosell with Tyler.
Our little family minus Travis. Unfortunately Travis was unable to come up to the hospital room due to concerns of the H1N1 virus. They would not allow any children under age 14 up to the delivery rooms so Travis had to wait until the following day to see Tyler. I sure did miss my little Travis while I was in the hospital!
We made it home on Tuesday November 24th! Tyler brought a little present to Travis (the little fire truck he is holding)! My mom and dad also greeted us and had made this little sign to put in our window!
Travis finally got to hold Tyler.
Sweet little Tyler!
Tyler coming to see Grandma and Grandpa Murdock and Aunt Lacey. Lacey was able to come to the hospital to see Tyler but Grandma and Grandpa Murdock were in Utah for Thanksgiving week. We went to visit when they got home!
Tyler about 1 week old! He is such a sweet baby. I am just enjoying him every minute!
THANKSGIVING 2009We spent Thanksgiving week at Grandma and Grandpa Clark's house. We actually went up the night of November 24th (after getting discharged from the hospital)! Travis had fun with his cousins playing in the leaves!
Aunt Cara brought a little craft for the kids to make. They made these adorable turkey hats and the kids wore them all day!
If you can believe it we all ate at the same table! We had a delicious Thanksgiving dinner. Thanks mom and dad!
Our little family eating Thanksgiving dinner. Tyler was sleeping and didn't get to be in our picture!
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Posted by Murdocks at 7:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Wow, CONGRATS!!!! Can't wait to meet him!
girl, you are wonder woman!!! Baby, Thanksgiving all in one week! He's adorable, we can't wait to meet him, let us know when you are getting bored and we will come visit :) (minus bentley of course!)
He is such a sweet baby Mary! Hope we get to meet him soon and hope that you are feeling good.
you are a wonder women! I cant believe you went on a drive to your parents one day later!! i couldnt sit right for 2 weeks! he looks just like travis! what a cute tiny lil guy! conrats mary! hopefully we will see you at xmas... i know its inlaw year for you guys but maybe we can get together! love ya
Tyler is so cute!!! We can't wait to see him in 2 1/2 weeks!!!
We had so much fun with you guys. Little Tyler is so cute. I sure wish that we lived closer.
Congrats Mary. HE is so cute. Having babies is the best.
Post a Comment