JULY 2010
We have had such a great summer! It's been so long since I have blogged that I am going to try and catch up! Scott had the summer off from school and it was so nice to relax! He coached summer league basketball and Travis loved going with him to basketball. I worked some extra hours this summer and could never go to the games so I didn't get any pictures!
The boys watching the World Cup!Swimming at Grandma Rosell's pool
Cousin Anna's 1st birthday party! I did not get pictures at the park but it was such a fun birthday party!
Travis' new Toy Story 3 light up shoes! Grandma and Grandpa Murdock bought these shoes for Travis. He loves them!
Tyler at 8 months!
He loves balloons and squeals when he can't hold it. We love you Tyler!While we were loading our groceries into our car, the fire truck pulled up next to us. One of the firefighters was so nice. He showed Travis the whole truck and let him sit in the front seat. Travis was thrilled!
We went to Downtown Disney for some fun! We had fun checking out all of the little shops....and Travis found Woody!Downtown Disney!
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Posted by Murdocks at 7:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What cute pictures! And they really portray a great summer. Tyler looks so cute in every picture you post, and Travis is always smiling and happy to be a kid! My favorite part: The Firetruck!! How awesome was that?!? It seems policemen and firemen are either TOTALLY friendly and willing to do anything for you. Or... the opposite. How great that Travis had a great experience, he looks so happy!
looks like you DID have a fun summer! we need to get together again :)
Post a Comment