September pictures!
I don't know where the time has gone! September flew by and I realized that I did not get many pictures. Scott started his student teaching (the last semester of the credential program) and has been doing great! He is constantly doing something for school and has been very busy. The boys and I have mostly been hanging out. We spend our time going to library day, 2 park days, Travis' Joyful Parenting Class (like a little preschool), and reading books, playing games and working on various little art projects. We have lots of fun and stay fairly busy! I still work 4-9 pm (when Scott gets home from school) and its been working out okay. I have been greatful for my job!
Well here are a few fun pictures from September!
Playing in the tub! Tyler finally is loving the tub and is having fun playing with Travis.We went to Cedar City over labor day weekend. Mike and Beth blessed little Sarah. This is our family picture after the blessing!
The ENTIRE Clark family! I couldn't believe we were all together.
The 13 grandchildren... (from left to right--Carson, Avery, Sydney, Rori, Nora, Grace, James, Mike, Sarah, Camden, Anna, Travis, Tyler)!
September 30th--We went to the Noah's Art Exhibit at the Skirball Center in LA. Hailey got us free tickets and we took Grandpa Clark along for the ride too! It was a lot of fun. There were a lot of cool things to see and there were a lot of activities for the kids to do!Here is a replica of Noah's ark with all kinds of animals made of various materials!
Tyler and Anna checking out the rain!
Travis having fun!
Grandpa Clark and Tyler!
Hailey, Anna, Grandpa Clark and Tyler all hanging out!What a fun day! And oh...by the way...Tyler turned10 months! What a cute boy! Where has the time gone?
Monday, November 8, 2010
Posted by Murdocks at 9:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What a beautiful family shot after the baby blessing, you all look so relaxed and dressed so nicely. I love shots like that. When you already made the effort to get dressed for church, might as well take some photos!
Post a Comment