CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 10, 2011

APRIL 2011
I am finally getting around to catching up on my blog! It has been so busy these last few months but I wanted to keep track of ALL of the FUN things we did in April! Hope you enjoy seeing all of the pictures!
Easter Egg Hunt at Grandma and Grandpa Murdocks!
It's been so fun since Jeremy and Brieann are back from PA! The boys love having cousins and the Easter Egg Hunt was so fun!!
Travis with Aunt Lacey!
Travis and Tyler hanging out in their PJ's watching cartoons! My mom and dad get a little rocking chair for each grandchild when they turn 1 and they are so cute! The boys love pulling out their chairs to watch a show!
We headed to the famous PHILLIPES in LA for a french-dipped sandwiches. They were delicious! We met John and my mom and dad there. It was LOTS of fun!
We headed to Tri-City Park one Monday night since I did not have to work! We picked up Uncle John, some KFC, and of coarse a soccer ball and baseball! We had a blast!
We made little Easter treats! I have always wanted to try and make the little birds nest with eggs for a fun Easter treat. I remember a primary teacher giving me a little birds nest one year for Easter and I loved it! So, I found the recipe, and the boys and I gave it a try!
My good friends Kristine and Robin had a little Easter Egg Hunt in the park one Friday morning for the kids! It was so fun! We all pitched in for the Easter Eggs and all brought a little treat or snack to share. It was lots of fun and Travis and Tyler had a blast!
We spent Easter weekend with my mom and dad in Palmdale! The night before Easter we dyed our eggs!

Tyler and Grandma!
This year Travis really loved dying the eggs! So fun!
The boys with their baskets on Easter morning....YES, the Easter bunny made it even to Palmdale!
The Easter Egg Hunt at Grandma and Grandpa Clark's house!

Tyler eating his candy after the hunt!
Travis with his new treats and prizes from the Easter bunny!
Our Family!
Travis really wanted to try soccer this time around so Scott and I signed him up! He played on the City of Brea Blue Cannon Ball team and loved it!

Tyler watching the game and enjoying some Fruit Loops!

Doing the drills!
At the end of the season, all of the kids got a little trophy and Travis thought this was the BEST! It was fun to watch him play each week and he did a GREAT job! We love you Travis!

1 comments:

Matt and Kristine said...

So fun to see the Easter egg hunt pictures again. That really was a fun fun day! Miss you Mary.