DECEMBER 2012
I absolutely love the month of December! It is filled with so much fun and excitement! I have such wonderful memories of Christmas time as a child. I hope I can make this time of year just as magical and fun as my parents and grandparents did for me! I also always love to reflect on the Savior's birth. What an incredible gift that Heavenly Father has given to all of us! I am so grateful for my family, my husband and my children. My family is my greatest joy! MERRY CHRISTMAS! Hope you enjoy seeing all of the fun things we have done this month!
Ethan loved this little Rudolph this year! The cute music and the light-up red nose makes him laugh!
We got to babysit the cousins tonight! We watched a little Christmas movie and had lots of fun!
I love these little boys! Travis and Tyler are so excited for Santa to come this year!
December 3rd--We went to the St. George temple to see the lights at Christmas time!
Our family at the St. George Temple Christmas lights! It was beautiful and the little nativity was great!
Tyler, Travis and Ethan at the Nativity at the St. George Temple!
December 5th--I took the boys to Downtown St. George to visit Santa at the carousel. Dad couldn't come because he was at his basketball game! We were sad he couldn't come but we had so much fun!
Visiting Santa at the St. George carousel! The boys got to tell him everything they want! Ethan was mesmerized by Santa! It was so cute!
I let the boys have a little ride on the carousel after seeing Santa! It was so awesome with all the Christmas lights around us and the Christmas music playing! What a fun way to start off the holiday season!
Ethan was not so sure about the carousel ride!December 12th--We got our little costumes all ready for our family Christmas skit! The boys can't wait now until Christmas Eve!
Merry Christmas! I can't believe I got Ethan's stocking done in time for Christmas! I love having a fireplace to hang all of our stockings!
We made our Christmas gingerbread house! This is such a fun tradition that we have every year! Even Ethan enjoyed sitting in his high chair to watch Travis and Tyler decorate the gingerbread house!
Our finished product! I love my little boys!
December 13th--The boys put on their festive Christmas aprons and helped me do a little Christmas baking! This is something I remember doing as a child with my mother and I loved it!
December 20th--Ethan absolutely LOVES the vacuum! When I pull it out, he cannot wait to get his hands on it!
December 23rd--I have a couple of helpers in the kitchen! Dad and Travis helped me to finish dipping all of our chocolates. It's a lot of fun but a lot of work!
December 24th--Christmas Eve at Grandma and Grandpa Clark's house! The kids loved playing in the snow!
Travis at Christmas Eve dinner!
Tyler at Christmas Eve dinner!
Ethan at Christmas Eve dinner!My dad on Christmas Eve! I love my dad! He is such a good man...and I hope my boys will grow up to be just like him someday!
Scott and I on Christmas Eve! We rarely take pictures together but I treasure the pictures I have with Scott. I love him so much! He is THE BEST husband and father. I am so lucky to be his wife! PS...baby #4 on the way!! We are thrilled!!
Looks like Ethan didn't like wearing the Santa hat!
Our family skits...Beth and Erin with the kids! So cute!
Cara and Jason's family!
Clayton and Hailey's family!....wait....I can't find my picture of Alissa and Luke's family and I know I took one!!! Our family skit!
Travis as our little Santa!
Tyler as our little Rudolph!
The cousins re-enacting the Christmas Nativity!
Travis and Tyler were shepherds!
Ethan opening his cousin gift...it was a little vibrating crab and a new ball! December 25th--MERRY CHRISTMAS! Looks like Santa made his visit!
Oh! Travis and Tyler will be thrilled!
Santa has made it!
The boys first thing on Christmas morning! Ready to go see what Santa has left!
Opening presents!Dad and Ethan on Christmas morning!
Ethan loved opening the presents!
New games!
Mom and Ethan!
Tyler LOVES the new JEEP!
Ethan got his new motorcycle ride!
Travis got his new Ninjagos!
Tyler got his new Cars 2 scooter!
Tyler got his fishing game....Travis a new car!
Opening presents with Dad!
Travis got his new Hot Wheels Mega Loop from Grandma and Grandpa Murdock!
Tyler thrilled to open presents!
Travis was thrilled to get a new Ninjago shirt!
Tyler got his new Jake and the Neverland Pirate toys!
One of the best things.....Our new trampoline!The boys testing out the trampoline on Christmas morning!
Eating our Christmas morning breakfast!
Travis...loves his new Ninjagos!
Ethan on his new motorcycle!
Tyler with his new Jake and the Neverland Pirate toys!
The boys enjoying the new jeep!
December 31st--New Years Eve! Grandma and Grandpa took all the kids sledding. It was awesome!
Me and the boys!
Travis and Tyler sledding down a hill with Scott!
Travis and Mikey!
Travis LOVED it! He stayed until the very end sledding and snowboarding. He did such a good job!
The 3 amigos...Travis, Mikey and Camden!
Our family at the gala! Happy New Years!
Nora, Grace, Travis, Mikey and Tyler having fun at the New Years party!
Everyone dancing to "Enjoy Yourself!"
Me and Ethan on New Years Eve!
Me and Tyler having a little sparkling cider!
Looks like Tyler is ready for bed!
Dad and Ethan!
Travis loved every minute of the New Years party! I love this boy!
Sweet little Tyler! So much fun at the gala! Love you Tyler!ALL of the girl cousins....for now at least!
And, ALL of the boy cousins!
The New Years party was CRAZY....lets just say LOTS of silly string!
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!! Until next year........
















































































0 comments:
Post a Comment