Having Fun!
Well, I am finally updating my blog! Sorry I am not very good at this! I thought I would show you all some fun pictures of Travis over the last few months.
FEB 2009---Travis LOVES to try and help with the dishes. I often find him pulling a chair over to the sink to help, but mostly its just to play in the water!March 2009--All dressed up and no where to go! He begged to wear his hat and PJ's!
March 2009--We went to Gilbert AZ for my cousin's wedding. While we were shopping, Travis found a little helicopter to fly!March 2009--Travis and M0m outside the Mesa AZ temple!
March 17th 2009--The leprachauns made it to our apartment!
March 17th 2009--Travis woke up and was thrilled to see that the leprachauns came. He loved the treats they left!
March 2009--Travis and dad at the DUCKS game!
March 2009--We went with our friends Erin and Mike to the DUCKS hockey game. It was lots of fun! Travis was a little afraid of all the lights and loud music but loved watching the hockey players skate and hit the puck!
March 2009--We all celebrated Grandpa Murdock's birthday! It was a fun party and a great BBQ!
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Posted by Murdocks at 3:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am glad you posted. I love seeing what your family is up to.
Travis is so cute. He looks less like a toddler and more like a litte boy! We can't wait to see you guys soon!
Looks like you've been keeping busy and having fun.
Post a Comment