CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

APRIL 2009
It's been sometime since I've blogged so I thought I would try and get caught up!
The last few months have flown by and we have had alot of fun!
We had such a fun Easter this year! Travis enjoyed his Easter basket and almost ate all his candy in one day!
Easter morning....ready for church! I can't believe he is getting so big! He is such a good helper around the house. He is very active and he loves to jump, climb, and play with ANY type of a ball, especially basketballs (thanks to his dad!)
Someone got into the brown sugar! I got out of the shower one day to find Travis snacking on....YES! BROWN SUGAR. He takes after his mom and he likes lots of treats!
I had the day off work and Scott was studying so Travis and I decided to go to the Santa Ana Zoo for the first time. It was perfect! Just enough animals to enjoy and not TOO big. We had such a fun day together!


The Elders Quorom had a baseball game at the park. Travis and I went to watch and it was really fun. Of coarse he had to be like dad...he wanted the baseball hat, a glove, and his very own ball. It was cute watching him try to play catch with Scott.

0 comments: