MAY 2009
Cara and I went to a medical conference in Anaheim. It was alot of fun to meet up and chat about medicine! Cara and Jason brought the kids and so not only did we go to the conference but we planned some fun day trips!The first trip was to DISNEYLAND! Travis had alot of fun with cousin Camden.
Travis loves to ride "the horsies!"Dad came down to help watch the kids while Cara and I were at our conference. We went to an Angels game one evening. It was lots of fun!
Went swimming at Grandma Rosell's pool....and the kids had a ball!
Camden and Travis driving a Jeep at the Santa Ana Zoo!
On May 22 Travis got a new cousin (his only cousin on the Murdock side)! Kylee is absolutely adorable! Travis wanted nothing to do with her at first. I think he got a little jealous when I was holding her but seemed better when Grandma Murdock held her.
One morning I went looking for Travis only to find him coming out of his room with my high heels on. It was halarious watching him try to walk!
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Posted by Murdocks at 3:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment