CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 18, 2010

IT'S BASKETBALL TIME!!
I know these pictures are a little blurry but I had to post them anyways! We are in full basketball swing at our house. Between Scott's high school team he coaches, the young mens ward team that he also coaches and the ward's team that he plays on, there is always a game we are running off to. Travis absolutely LOVES it and that is an understatement! He tells us all the time.. "I got to go coach basketball." It is so cute! When he gets to go to practice with Scott he gets so excited. We go to most games (me and the boys) and Travis will sit on the bleachers (usually holding a basketball) and watch the game. When the buzzer goes off for a time out or half time, he is on the court with the ball trying to dribble and shoot. It is so cute. Scott thinks he smells a scholarship coming!! Just kidding!!

5 comments:

Desiree said...

I think there is a scholarship in the works too!! He is too cute!

SoCal Rogers said...

So cute!

Hey, are you guys up for the park? I know it is raining this week, but maybe next week.

Erin and Mike said...

We miss you guys already! Travis is so funny and cute.

Matt and Kristine said...

Matt would LOVE his kids to play basketball and love it like he does. Someone times he asks me, "What if our kids don't like basketball?" I just laugh at his serious tone and tell him they will because he does. Gotta love boys playing ball with their dads!

The Murdocks said...

Love love love it! Travis has to be the youngest gym rat so ofcourse hes going to play big time basketball! Tell him to keep ballin so he can beat me in Horse next year-Jeremy
Tyler is soooooo cute! The boys' room is adorable!-Brieann

We miss you guys!

-J&B