CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 29, 2010

SOME FUN PICTURES!!

The Cahills (friends from our old ward) came to visit us a couple of weeks ago. We went down to Oceanside with them to see their parent's beach house that they had rented. We had lots of fun walking down the pier, visiting, and eating! Even though it was cold, we let Travis play in the sand and water and he had a ball! He was an absolute sandy mess when we got home! This was Tyler's first time to the beach. We had so much fun!
Sweet little Tyler!
Tyler turned 2 months on the 23rd! At his doctors appointment he weighed 11 lbs 1 oz (35%) and was 24 inches (85%). He is growing so big! He also got his 2 month shots and did such a good job. I braved it out and even had to take Travis with me. Travis kept saying, "Don't cry Tyler, it's okay!" It was so cute!

The boys in their PJ's. Travis can't wait for Tyler to be able to play with him!
So, I decided to post pictures of the boy's room. I think the room is finally done. I wish we could paint or do something a little more but since we are still in an apartment we are not able to. I still think it turned out cute though! Here is Travis' bed.
Here is the dresser they share. My mom found the darling little basketball knobs for the dresser and the little bat that hangs on the wall. So cute!
Here is Tyler's little crib. We used the same bedding that Travis used when he was a baby. Scott actually painted Tyler's name and I worked on the pictures of Tyler!
Here is the whole wall! I know the little shelf doesn't really match Tyler's stuff (it's more for Travis) but it was the only place it would fit!

6 comments:

Beth said...

Tyler is getting so big. I can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks. It should be fun.

The Murdocks said...

That blue outfit Tyler is in is AWESOME, I do have an eye for fashion, even for infants.
-J

Emily Rosell said...

The room is so cute and fun! Boys are getting big! :)

Matt and Kristine said...

I think Tyler and Travis look alot alike, and how fun to get to see the Cahills. You did a great job making their room cute and well organzied. I didn't think I would like boys clothes/decor at all, but it is pretty fun picking outfits for Scott. We missed you last sunday. When do you go back to work? Let's get together!

Desiree said...

I'm jealous you got to see the Cahills!! Fun. And I love the boys' room. Super cute!! Hey, can you send me your mailing address?? Please!! :) Thanks

Clayton and Hailey said...

The room looks good. I love the new pictures. So fun!