February 2010
Snow trip to Brianhead, UtahCara and Jason planned a fun snow trip to Brianhead for our family over Presidents weekend! We all had such a good time. Jason was able to get this awesome cabin for our entire family for the weekend. I wish I had gotten a picture of it. It was huge! The cabin had 7 bedrooms, several bathrooms, a huge game/TV room, arcades, and a hot tub. The cool thing was the ski lift was right next to the cabin. Mike, Scott, Clayton and Hailey all went snowboarding. It was Scott's first time ever snowboarding and he loved it....thanks to my brothers and Hailey for being patient and teaching him! The rest of us hung out at the cabin and did a lot of sledding. Cara planned all the food and made such delicious meals. It was just so much fun to all be together!
My dad, Tyler (my baby) and Cara (my sister).
Travis, Mike and Camden making snow angels.
Travis and Scott sledding. Needless to say Travis was afraid! There was a lot of snow there--it went up to my thighs when I stepped in!
My dad pulled Tyler all around on this little sled. It was so cute!
My mom even went sledding!
My mom and dad with Tyler.
Check out these icicles. These were hanging off of the cabin!
Travis and mom in the snow!
Tyler loves to smile! It's been such a joy having him.Our little boys!
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Posted by Murdocks at 8:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So much fun! How nice of your sister to plan it all, and the meals, that takes so much effort and time. You two look so much alike. :-) Weird to see thigh-high snow when we were are all here in the sun over Valentine's weekend. Do we really appreciate CA weather? I know I need to remember my days in Rexburg and enjoy playing in the grass outside with the kids in January! Tyler looks adorable in that sled, how fun to get to experience snow. I am not really a snow-sports person, but Matt is a big skier, so I am sure Scott had a blast. Excited to see you this weekend!
LOOKS LIKE ALOT OF FUN! I am so happy Megan put people on the side of her blog! Now I can keep up on everyones life! Love you!
Post a Comment