March and April 2010
So it's been quite a while since I have last blogged. I am going to try and get better at this! We have been working hard this past 2 months but also having lots of fun! Travis and Tyler are getting so big. It is really fun to watch them interact with each other. Travis just can't wait for Tyler to get bigger so he can play basketball, soccer, and cars with him! They are so cute. I love my little boys and I love being a mom. It is a very challenging job at times but it is worth every minute!
Travis tried on Aunt Hailey's boots! He couldn't even take one step without falling.Travis and Grandma Clark.....getting our baskets ready for the easter bunny to come!
Sweet little Tyler with his easter basket on easter morning!
Travis was so thrilled with all of the candy!
The easter egg hunt at Grandma and Grandpa Clark's with cousin Anna!
Grandma Murdock took Travis out for a special day together. He came home with his own Lightning McQueen lunch box and water bottle. He was so excited to show me!
Sweet little Tyler in his PJ's....4 months old!Happy St. Patrick's Day!
We had a little surprise from the leprechauns this year. Travis woke up on St. Patrick's day morning to find all of our shoes filled with candy. This has been a long tradition at our house since I was a little girl........thanks to our Irish heritage!
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Posted by Murdocks at 7:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the update! Tyler is getting so big. I can't believe how fast time flies.
Cute pictures! We've had fun with you guys the last couple months. We should definitely get together more. Love the update!
They are so sweet, Mary! Miss you guys and hope to talk with you soon!!
Post a Comment