HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRAVIS!
Travis' birthday was on June 9th and he turned 3. We had such a fun day! Scott and I decorated the apartment the night before. When Travis woke up he saw all of the decorations and balloons and was thrilled. He kept saying "And thank you mother for decorating for my birthday!" He is such a sweet boy and we love him!He desperately wanted to go to Chuck E. Cheese and we all had a ball! Of coarse his favorite game was shooting the basketballs.....and mine? Playing deal or no deal:)
Ready to open presents!
So I attempted to make Travis a Curious George cake. Travis loved it! It didn't really turn out how I anticipated. I learned my lesson.....don't use Betty Crocker frosting! What was I thinking? It still came out okay and Travis loved it anyways! He helped me decorate it and it was fun!
Happy Birthday Travis! We love you!
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Posted by Murdocks at 7:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Travis!!! And great job on the cake Mary! I'm impressed! I love all the pics you posted! You guys have been doing lots of fun things and are such a cute family! We love you and miss you!
OH MY GOSH you did so cute on that cake!!! what a fun birthday
What a fun birthday! The cake looks amazing! Happy Birthday Travis... I can't believe how big he is! It was so fun seeing you guys! Love ya
Happy birthday Travis! What a nice mom to take him to chuck e cheese. And the cake is adorable! Miss you guys.
It looks better than you described. I am sure he will always remember that birthday! And you will always remember Chuck E. Cheese. I love the picture of you and the boys by the ball toss, so cute. And the determination on their faces while racing, whew!
Post a Comment