June 2010
June just flew by and I didn't get a chance to finish blogging, so here goes.....
Travis had his 3 year check up on June 18th. He weighs 38 lbs and is 40.5 inches. He is so big and so sweet!Happy Father's Day! We had such a nice day. Grandma and Grandpa Murdock and Aunt Lacey came over for dinner and we played games with Travis. It was fun to all be together! I am so grateful for Scott and all he does for our family. We love you dad!
On June 23rd Tyler turned 7 months! He is such a happy boy (especially when someone is holding him). He loves to smile and talk. He rolls all over the place and can almost sit on his own. I can't believe he is getting so big. We just love him!
The boys....they are starting to play with each other just a little. It is really cute!
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Posted by Murdocks at 1:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment