WE HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT.......................
Well I think most of you know that we are having a new baby! Our 3rd little boy is due on November 13th 2011. We are really excited! Travis and Tyler already can't wait. They touch my tummy and will often say "baby you can come out now." I keep reminding them that we have a little while to go. We are all super excited and I feel so blessed to be having another little boy. We'll keep you posted as time goes on!!!
Monday, September 5, 2011
Posted by Murdocks at 8:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
We are so excited for you! I am sure that little boy will feel loved and cared for. And his two older brothers will show him around. Glad everything is going well, and he is healthy. Keep us posted. Love to see some shots of Utah and you getting settled in. Miss you!
Post a Comment