CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 1, 2011

September 2011
I love September because I know that it is the start of fall and all of the holidays will follow! This month we went to the Iron County fair with Mike and Beth's family, went to visit the Cahills in Las Vegas, went to the Iron County rodeo, and went to all of the SUU homecoming festivities! It was lots of fun!
Scott loves his job teaching math in St. George and is doing great! Travis loves preschool and both Travis and Tyler love playing with their cousins. I am getting ready for our new baby to come! We can't wait and are excited for his arrival sometime around November 13th. He has been moving around alot and the boys have enjoyed feeling him kick. They ask me about him everyday and Tyler is constantly touching my tummy and kissing it!
Here are the fun things we did this month!

Tyler at the Iron County fair...he loved this little pony!
Travis loved the little petting zoo!

We bought the boys a little geode at the fair and they even let Scott cut it open!
Here is the finished product! Travis was so thrilled!
Enjoying a funnel cake at the fair!

Having fun at the fair!
This is the only picture I got while visiting the Cahills in Las Vegas. I was bummed I forgot to get more! They took us to the Desert Zoo which was alot of fun. We also ate lunch at Wolfgang Puck's cafe and went for desert at Serendipity on the strip. It was so fun to see them again and Parker was so cute!!!
Getting ready for the rodeo to start!

It was so much fun to watch all that goes on at a rodeo. It was our first time going and it was pretty fascinating....especially the rodeo girls that did tricks on the horses!
Having fun at the rodeo!
Tyler being silly! He often tries to wear Scott's basketball shoes around the house. He can barely walk in them.....it is so funny!
The SUU homecoming festivities! Friday night they had a free concert and free food on the upper quad. My sisters came for the homecoming and Alissa's husband Luke ran in the 1/2 marathon! Also our old roommate Gina came down from Provo for the weekend to enjoy the homecoming festivities. We all stayed up late visiting and the kids had a blast just running around and playing. It was a fun weekend!
The kids at the Friday night concert with their glow sticks!
The SUU homecoming parade down Center Street. The kids loved it and got tons of candy. Travis and Scott even caught SUU t-shirts!
Tyler and Gina at the SUU homecoming game!

Travis and Camden loved the football game!

2 comments:

The Murdocks said...

I love all the new pics Mary! You guys have been busy having fun! we miss you!

Matt and Kristine said...

Looks like you have been busy with activities. I love that you have friends there and family to do things with too. You look great Mary. So close! Are you feeling ready??? Exciting.