CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

FEBRUARY 2012
Wow....February flew by!
February was full of fun! Scott finished up his basketball season. We had so much fun going to all of his games! I think his team ended up being 0-17 but it was ok! We still had fun going to all the games and we cheered Dixie on each time! Both Travis and Tyler LOVE basketball just like their dad. It is so cute! Ethan turned 3 months old and he loves to smile and laugh! He is such a sweet and happy baby. I think it may be because I am giving this one a little more food (unlike poor little Tyler!). We celebrated Valentines day which was lots of fun and even went on a little hike with the cousins to the Dixie sign! It was a fun filled month. Here are the pictures!
February 4th--Tyler and Ethan are so happy when they wake up in the morning. And, boy are they ready to go once they are awake! They keep me on my toes! On the other hand, Travis loves sleeping in.....I think it's cause he goes to bed a little late....We are working on that one!
February 6th--Tyler is constantly eating! This boy loves Cheez-Its!
Februray 9th--I can't believe this little one is 3 months! He is getting so big and is finally out of size 1 diapers! He is getting so strong....he can hold his head up and roll from side to side. He definitely notices when I am around and looks for me when I am not in the room! He loves his brothers and is entertained by them daily :)
Tyler and Ethan having fun in the morning! Yes....we are still waiting for Travis to wake up!
A little early Valentines day picture! It is so hard to get everyone to look at the camera at the same time!

February 10th--Dad and Tyler at Dixie High School....We have loved going to all of Dad's basketball games! He is a awesome coach!
Travis trying to shoot at Dixie High School after Dad's game!
And Ethan was such a good sport going to all of Dad's home games!
February 12th--Tyler helping me cook dinner! We are trying to potty train him too. We are on month 2 of potty training and I think this is his 3rd or 4th change of clothes for the day. Hope it gets better soon!
Dad and Ethan watching a basketball game!
Travis loves the Wii! We have had to limit his playing time to once per day! He is quite a coordinated little boy and picks up on things so quick!
I think this was the brightest rainbow I have ever seen! It's a DOUBLE RAINBOW!
February 14th--Valentines day morning! The boys are lounging in Mom and Dad's bed!
We had heart shaped pancakes for breakfast!
I LOVE MY LITTLE BOYS!!!! Happy Valentines Day!
Scott and I gave them each their own box of chocolates for Valentines day! Tyler ate and ate until he got sick!
February 15th--Travis is star of the week at preschool! He is such a sweet boy and is growing so fast....it kinda makes me sad! We are proud of Travis! He is a great helper around the house and is always looking for something fun to do! He is a happy boy and full of energy! We love you Travis!
February 16th--Our little Ethan!

February 18th--Our little hike to the top of Dixie mountain! The boys thought this little cave was so cool!
The views of St. George were spectacular and the boys loved hiking with the Smith cousins!
Tyler!
Travis!
Our family!
February 27th--It is finally getting warm enough to ride bikes! Today Travis learned how to ride a 2-wheeler without training wheels in like 20 minutes....Thanks to Alissa for all the tips on how to teach him! Tyler can actually ride pretty quick on his tricycle too. He tries his best to keep up with Travis and he copies absolutely everything Travis does. It's so cute!!!! Now we can start up our family bike rides!

0 comments: