CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 1, 2012

JANUARY 2012
Happy New Year! I can't believe another year has come. I am truly excited for what 2012 will bring! January has been a great month. Ethan was blessed on New Year's Day! It was a very special day. Other than that, we have spent lots of time getting settled into our new house and I think we are finally done! We LOVE our house and are so grateful for it! I am so grateful to be home with my little boys these days. We have had some fun days just hanging around the house, playing games, riding bikes and watching shows! I also cannot forget to mention our "fun day" on Wednesdays. Every Wednesday we go to story time at the library, McDonalds for lunch and then off to pre-school for Travis and Halie. The best part is, is that we go with ALL of the cousins in St. George (Camden, Sydney, Avery, Carson, Halie, and Brock). It's lots of fun and I also look forward to visiting with Cara and Melissa on Wednesdays! I love my little boys and am so grateful to be a mother. It's the BEST! Here are some fun pictures from January!

January 1st--Sweet little Ethan! He started to smile on his blessing day!
January 1st--Ethan's blessing day! He wore the same blessing outfit that Scott, Travis and Tyler have all been blessed in! It was so sweet! He also wore his little baby ring from Grandma and Grandpa Clark.
Our family on Ethan's blessing day!

Scott gave such a nice blessing...It was very special and I wrote some memories of the blessing in Ethan's baby book!



Our family pictures on Ethan's blessing day! We missed Grandma and Grandpa Murdock in the pictures. We were so grateful they made it to the blessing despite being sick! We were also glad that Grandma and Grandpa Clark were there to celebrate Ethan's special day!
January 3rd--I can't believe Ethan is almost 2 months!
Ethan...he is such a sweet and calm baby. He loves to be held and sung to but he is also content just hanging out!

Our 3 little boys!
Travis and Tyler absolutely LOVE Ethan. I often find them singing to him, talking to him and kissing him. It's so cute!
January 9th--I love these boys!
Watching a little cartoon with the boys before bed time!
Mom and Ethan!
Travis and Dad bathing Ethan! He actually really likes his bath :) Scott is such a good dad and bathes him every night and then I do the PJ and feeding routine!
January 15th--I just had to get a little picture of the 3 boys before heading off to church! Aren't they so darling in their suits???
January 16th--There is a lot of construction going on across the street from us. New houses are going up quick! Tyler LOVES to watch all of the trucks and tractors from his bedroom window!
January 17th--Ethan!
Tyler often asks to hold "E-am!" He adores Ethan!
January 19th--I layed Ethan on the couch one day as I vacuumed and Travis ran right over and layed right down by him. It was so cute!
January 22nd--The beautiful view of Lone Pine Mountain from our house!
Tyler wearing dad's church shoes for fun!
Ethan after his bath!
January 23rd--Ethan loves his bouncer!
January 24th--The boys stretching out on the floor!
January 28th--Ethan sleeping....so peaceful!
Travis LOVES to play the Wii and has gotten so good at playing Mario Karts!
January 31st--Ethan...What a happy boy!

0 comments: