CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 25, 2012

APRIL 2012
April flew by! We have had such a fun month. Grandma Murdock and Grandpa Clark both celebrated birthdays (sorry we missed them!) We watched General Conference and I made the traditional cinnamon rolls (sorry I didn't get pictures!). The boys helped to make the cinnamon rolls and they were delicious! We celebrated Easter and it was a great day! We even had Cara and Jason and their kids over for Easter dinner and it turned out great! I have had a couple of job interviews and am waiting to hear back about them. Hopefully I land something soon! Scott is doing a great job teaching and LOVES his job. He also recently started tutoring at Sylvan. We are doing well and the boys are growing up so fast! Here are the fun things we did this month:
April 2nd--Ethan just hanging out!
Ethan and Dad watching a Lakers game together!

The boys announcing Family Home Evening with their "microphones!"
Our Easter treats we made for Family Home Evening....little birds nests!
April 5th--Look how happy Ethan wakes up! He ALWAYS wakes up happy!
We love you Ethan!
April 7th--The cousin Easter Egg Hunt at the park! The kids had lots of fun. We packed a lunch and all but ended up only staying there for a short time since it was kind of cold and windy!
Our second Easter Egg Hunt of the day at Treasure Valley Park! There were tons of kids there but Travis and Tyler still got lots of candy and had lots of fun!
Our sweet little Ethan in his bumbo!
April 7th--The boys at our ward Easter Egg Hunt at the Beehive home near our house! There were Easter games, a coloring contest, of coarse the Egg hunt and root beer floats. It was lots of fun!
Having a little Hungry Howies pizza in the parking lot before all grocery shopping together!
Dying our Easter Eggs!
And the baskets are ready for the Easter bunny to come!
April 8th--Happy Easter! The kids found their baskets left by the Easter bunny. They were so excited! The bunny left them an Easter cartoon DVD!
Already eating their candy!
Happy Easter Ethan! The Easter bunny even left a little basket for him!
Travis and Tyler found the basket that Grandma and Grandpa Murdock sent them. They were excited to find bubble bath and bath paints!
Scott and I NEVER take pictures together! Sorry this is kind of a bad one....we had Travis take it!
Ethan and I on Easter Sunday!
Travis, Tyler and Ethan on Easter Sunday!
April 11th--Ethan tried solid foods for the 1st time! He tried rice cereal first and didn't like it too much!!
Our sweet little boys!
April 11th--Ethan is 5 months old! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. He is such a sweet and happy boy! He can roll from his back to his stomach (I know that's backwards!), he loves to talk and laughs at Travis and Tyler all the time! He LOVES to suck is 1st and 2nd fingers. He LOVES his milk and starts to fuss if he thinks he isn't going to get it! He is a GREAT sleeper and LOVES to play with his little toys. He loves music and singing. I LOVE THIS BOY!
April 16th--Ethan LOVES his bath!
April 23rd--Travis and Ethan just hanging out and watching a little show before bedtime!
April 28th--The boys got a free cheeseburger at In-N-Out through the reading program at the city library. They were thrilled to go out for a hamburger and soda!
April 30th--Playing outside! The weather is so perfect right now in St. George. We all love to go outside after dinner to ride bikes and play. It's been lots of fun! Ethan does not know what to think about the grass!

On our "bike ride" as the boys call it! Yes...I stick Tyler in the basket of my beach cruiser and Travis rides along side. We have LOTS of fun together! We often ride around to check out all of the new houses being built.
I love this boy! Travis is always a happy boy....and here he is ready for bed!
Tyler down and out on the couch....starting to get sick, poor little thing!
Ethan loves his toys now! He is so sweet!


1 comments:

Matt and Kristine said...

Oh my goodness! Ethan is so big, he looks like Travis to me. But obviously they all look like brothers! I love the picture of you and your three boys behind the Easter egg nest treats. Such a great shot of all of you. Glad you are all settled in St. George. You all look great!