CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 27, 2012

MAY 2012
Wow! I feel like each month just flies by! I love my little boys. We have so much fun together. They are so sweet and I am so proud to be their mom! This month Travis finished his first year of preschool and Scott finished his first year of teaching in Utah! Now we are so ready for summer to be here! Tyler is growing up and talking more and more....now if we can just get him completely potty trained! Ethan is getting so big! He is such a happy boy and loves to play with Travis and Tyler! I have been offered a job at the hospital working in pediatrics (their urgent care) and I am very excited! I also started teaching piano lessons and I absolutely love it! Here are all the fun things we have done this month:


May 1st--Ethan...what a happy boy! He loves to be outside and watching the world go by!
Ethan and I at Travis' first baseball game!
Travis...what a great baseball player! He can really hit that ball....and he made it to 1st base!
Travis making a slide to 2nd base!
Tyler and Dad at Travis' first baseball game!
May 5th--Travis at baseball!
May 6th--We live so close to the church (about 1 block) that we walk to church every Sunday. I thought this was so cute I had to capture the boys walking home holding Scott's hand!
May 7th--Ethan is so cute....he literally wakes up happy every morning. I just love seeing this little face...especially first thing in the morning!

May 8th--Ethan loves his exersaucer!
May 10th--Looks like Tyler loves the exersaucer too!
May 11th--We went camping with Cara and Jason's family! The cousins had a blast! This was our first camping experience as a family and it really was fun. I think we will do it again soon! :) We spent one night (in our tents) at Snow Canyon State Park. It was only like a 10-15 min drive from our house but was just perfect for the kids!
Setting up the tents....

The boys with Camden roasting hotdogs!
Cara and Jason and Avery
Eating dinner!
Ethan is 6 months old today! Look at this cute face!!!

Ethan is rolling over, started eating a little rice and oatmeal cereal, loves to play with toys, loves to babble and talk to you and is such a easy, happy baby!!
 Our family....having fun camping!
 Travis and Ethan!
Hiking and climbing the rocks!
 Tyler hiking!

 
Tyler and Carson!
Having a little S'more!
Mom and Travis!
 Dad and Ethan!
  
Having fun with the flashlights!
May 12th--On our last hike...Travis!
Ethan!
Our family!!!

Pioneer names scratched into the rock!


Scott hiking up to see the Pioneer names!

Thanks cousins for camping with us! It was so much fun!! Maybe next year....????
May 13th--Mother's day! I wish I would have gotten a picture with all of my boys! Here is Tyler and Ethan having fun after church!
May 14th--Ethan hanging out....

May 16th--Ever since we have moved to Utah, we have always met up with the cousins each Wednesday for library story time, McDonalds (their favorite) for lunch and then off to preschool for Halie and Travis and Kindergarten for Camden! It has been so fun getting together each week and definitely one of the highlights of our week!
Last day of preschool..Travis with cousin Halie!
Travis has loved preschool. Every time I would pick him up, he would be so excited to tell me all the fun things they did that day! He loved going with his cousin too!!
Travis with Grandma Smith!
Travis with Mrs. Julie....What a fun preschool!
Our first swim of the summer season! Ethan's first time in the pool!
Gotta love Tyler's little face!
May 19th--Every morning, first thing in the morning Tyler loves to eat cereal while watching cartoons!
May 20th--Cute Ethan!
 Tyler has been watching me teach piano lessons and every now  and then he tries to practice too!
 May 22nd--Hanging out at Travis' baseball game!
Tyler hanging out at Travis' baseball game! He was thrilled to wear Travis' baseball hat!
 May 24th--I had to catch this on camera! Tyler loves to lay down....(and he will lay anywhere) to drive his little cars!
May 29th--Travis' last baseball game! He did so great for playing baseball for the first time!
 Dad helped Travis build this model airplane! He even painted it and all!
 Cute Tyler!
 May 30th--Sweet little Ethan!
Nothing like having a cupcake for breakfast!

0 comments: