CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

SUMMER FUN!

 JUNE 2012
What a fun month! We are so excited for summer to be here! It has been so fun having Scott home more and the boys have loved it! It's been great just hanging out with each other! We celebrated Travis' birthday this month and had so much fun! We love Travis and can't believe he is 5 now! I started my new job this month at Redrock Pediatrics at the hospital. I think I am really going to like it. This job has been such a blessing for us! Scott will still be working at Sylvan Learning Center part time for the summer. Here are all the fun things we did this month:
 
 June 2nd--Ethan....I just love this little face!
 Ethan is such a happy and easy-going baby!
 June 3rd--A beautiful summer night. I love full moons!
 June 4th--Our fun water beach ball from Grandma and Grandpa Murdock! The cousins came over to enjoy it with us!
 Ethan having some tummy time! I love this boy!
 June 5th--Grandma and Grandpa Murdock came to visit and celebrate Travis' birthday! Grandma was so fun....she brought the boys a present to open for every day they were here in Utah! The boys were thrilled and could not wait for each morning to open their present. The highlights were the magic slushy and the water beach ball!
June 8th--Having fun at Hidden Valley Park with all of the cousins! They made this little train all on their own and ran around the whole park!
Aunt Debbie and Cousin Sydney came to visit on their way up to Provo! It was so fun to see them again. We used to live by them in Brea and Sydney use to babysit the boys and they loved her! We had a fun little pizza party with them and all the cousins!
Tyler, Travis, Avery and Halie with Cousin Sydney!
June 7th--Ethan having fun in Downtown St. George!
Grandpa Murdock taking Tyler on the carousel! Tyler was so afraid...
Thanks for the fun ride Grandpa Murdock!
 Scott and his Mom in downtown St. George!
June 9th--HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRAVIS!! Having a little birthday donut with Tyler!
We went as a family to Fiesta Fun Center to celebrate Travis' 5th birthday! It was so fun!!
Tyler miniature golfing!
 These boys had fun miniature golfing....and I think Travis won!
 Time for some games!



 I love these boys! We had such a fun family day at Fiesta Fun Center!

Travis loved these bumper cars the most!
We invited all the cousins over for Travis' little party! We played pin the tail on the donkey and everyone got a little treat!
 Travis opening his presents.....and of coarse all the guys could not miss the game for one second!
Travis got a new Lakers jersey and hat from Grandma and Grandpa Murdock. He loved it!
Travis' new suit from Grandma and Grandpa Clark!
A new super soaker!
Uncle Matt got the most awesome ball gun!
A new Leapster!
Travis with Dad on his birthday....opening all of the new presents!!
Happy Birthday Travis! We love you! Travis is such a sweet, fun boy! He is always happy and is always on the go! He always wants to know what we are doing next (he has to have a little agenda), he loves to play any type of sport (especially basketball, soccer and baseball), he loves to ride his bike, he loves to draw, he loves games and he LOVES playing with his cousins! Travis is a very easy boy and such a good helper. He is a great cleaner and can even vacuum! He helps with little Ethan and can even feed him when Mom is in a pinch! He is getting ready to start preschool, start soccer and piano lessons. I love this boy so much!!
Thanks for coming cousins!

  
We were so glad Grandma and Grandpa Murdock were there to share Travis' special day!
June 12th--Ethan having fun slip n' sliding!
Travis' new slip n' slide he got for his birthday from Grandma and Grandpa Clark!
Ethan and Travis having fun!
  
June 13th--I captured these sweet little pictures of Ethan. I can't believe he is 7 months old now! He is a very happy and calm baby....He loves to sit up now and play with his bucket of toys. He loves when people hold him and talk to him. He loves singing and music. He loves to eat and is a great sleeper. We love you Ethan!
 We go every Wednesday to the Library with the cousins! Cara and her family were out of town this particular Wednesday and we missed them! But this Wednesday instead of McDonalds after the library, we headed to the water park just next door and ate a picnic lunch and played in the water. Travis loves it and had lots of fun with Halie!
 I love this boys smile! Tyler eating his lunch before playing in the water!
June 15th--Travis is so cute! We were headed to do a little shopping and he had to wear his new Lakers jersey!
Tyler is already to shop....gotta love those cherry red sunglasses!
June 16th--Travis and Tyler having a little snack while watching their cartoons!
Ethan having a little snack after his bath!! I think he is too big for his bouncer. What do you think? :)
June 18th--Ethan, Dad and Tyler at Sand Hallow State Park! My cousin Matt took all of us out on his boat. It was so awesome! The cousins all played in the water and the rest of us visited and enjoyed taking a ride in the boat. It was lots of fun!
Mom and Ethan
All of the cousins at the lake! Even my cousin Megan and her family came down...it was fun!
Tyler with cousin Micah!
My boys call my cousin Matt..Uncle Matt! Tyler was thrilled that "Uncle Matt" let him drive the boat!
June 19th--Our cute little Ethan! And I know Uncle Clayton would be proud of the USC shirt!
These boys have so much fun together!
I finally got a picture of all 3 boys together smiling and looking at the camera! They are so cute. I LOVE being home with them all day!
June 22nd--Ethan enjoyed his sweet potatoes!
June 23rd--Travis did a 3 day little soccer camp. It was run by a boy in our ward who is getting ready to leave on his mission!
Travis played with a few other boys in the ward and even cousin Camden came too!
June 26th--Having fun with dad in the front yard!
Ethan and is blue eyes!
Ethan, Travis and Tyler.....so cute!!
 Our friends let us borrow an old bike they had. Scott put on the training wheels and Tyler hopped right on and started riding! I could not believe how quick he caught on. Now he is constantly trying to keep up with Travis. It is so cute to watch!



1 comments:

Matt and Kristine said...

Hi Mary! Great photos of a fun summer. Your home is gorgeous inside, so fancy! I bet you never want to leave, especially with the heat. I saw some red cheek photos in the mix, reminds me of my kids when we take photos outside. I am so glad you got more time with Scott and that your new job is working out. We are excited to see you soon!