AUGUST 2012
August 5th--The boys playing with the Sunday newspaper. They had a ball!
Can anyone guess where Travis is???
August 10th--Ethan loves his bucket of toys!
Ethan is such a good baby! He is content just playing and watching his brothers as they run around! He is getting so big and likes to hold his own bottle now!
Ethan is starting to love balls....just like Travis did!
August 11th--Visiting at Grandma and Grandpa Clark's house!
August 13th--All of the cousins ready to go to the Cedar City pool!
Grandma Clark with Tyler, Travis, Camden and Ethan!
Bath time at Grandma and Grandpa Clark's house! They boys love bubble baths!
August 17th--Travis and Tyler at our ward outdoor movie. We had such a great time! We ate KFC at the park and then spread our blankets out and watched The Lorax with our other ward members. We took some special treats to eat during the movie and it was so fun! The boys loved the movie.
August 21st--Travis painted his own little bird house and made a little bird feeder for our yard!
August 23rd--Ethan! What a sweet boy! I can't believe he is 9 months old!
August 24th--Tyler painted a little wooden car. He was so thrilled when he was done!
August 27th--Travis and Tyler with Avery, Sydney, and Carson--they hung the bird house and feeder!
August 30th--Ethan LOVES his little rice puffs!
I love this boy!!!













I








1 comments:
Wow. The boys are so grown up! You can certainly tell they are related. I bet they are thrilled to have such a big house and yard to play in. And lots of family around to get together with. What a blessing to have everyone close by. I like your entry way organization, what a good idea to keep shoes and back packs off the floor.
Post a Comment