CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 18, 2013

Catching Up!

February 18th 2013

Wow! I can't believe 6 months have gone by since I have last blogged! So, I am going to attempt to catch up the last 6 months so that I will always be able to remember all of the fun things we have done as a family! I can't believe how much Travis, Tyler and Ethan have all grown this past 6 months. Travis is nearly done with his second year of preschool and he has loved it! Tyler desperately wants to start preschool now too. Travis has gotten so smart. He knows all of his letters and sounds, can print his letters and name, and is such a big help at home. He is such a fun boy and is always ready for the next activity. He recently got roller blades for Christmas and loves to be outside roller blading, riding bikes, digging in the dirt, or playing basketball. Tyler is a sweet boy.  He is talking more, likes to draw, likes to play with his little cars, loves Jake and the Never Land Pirates and Team Umi Zumi! He loves to do anything Travis does and he loves to play basketball with Travis. Ethan is getting so big! He finally has been crawling and pulling himself up to a stand! He loves to play with his little toys, especially balls! He loves his little yellow blanket, loves to eat all types of foods, and he smiles and talks so cute! He loves being with me and always wants me to hold him. It is fun to watch him explore and check out new things. Scott just finished his second season of basketball at Dixie High School and is still teaching and tutoring. He loves working in his yard and its always fun to watch him play with the boys (roller blade, ride bikes and jump on the trampoline)! I am still working at the hospital in outpatient pediatrics and am teaching piano! I run a pretty busy schedule but its all worth it and I am so happy to mostly be at home with my little boys! The big news is that we are having a new baby in May.....and IT'S A GIRL! We are so excited to be having another little baby. It is truly one of the greatest joys in my life! I am so grateful for all of the wonderful blessings that Heavenly Father has given to me!

2 comments:

Matt and Kristine said...

I read the announcement of your new arrival! That is so so exciting. If anyone deserves a girl you do! I bet you have a zillion name ideas. Lots of years of thinking about it. Ethan and baby girl will be close together! You ready for that Mama?! So exciting. Matt and I are so happy for you and think you have the greatest family. Good luck with the next few months.

Matt and Kristine said...

PS: Robin is due with a boy in May as well. We see them now and again when we go back to visit my parents. Wish we could just hop over and visit you!