FEBRUARY 2013
This has been a fun month! We have enjoyed going to Travis' basketball games every Tuesday evening! We also enjoyed Valentines Day. Scott and I went out to dinner while Grandma Murdock babysat the boys. It was so fun to go to dinner just with Scott! We have also had lots of fun times baking and playing outside. I love being a Mom. It is so much fun! I love watching these boys grow and learn new things. It is truely one of the most rewarding jobs. Hope you enjoy seeing all of the fun things we have done this month!
Travis...what a great player! He loves playing basketball. He waits for Tuesday to come around each week so that he can go to basketball. While I am finishing my piano lessons, Travis will get himself all ready for his game...jersey, shoes, water bottle and all. He is always so thrilled to go. I love this boy!
February 14th--HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! Dad surprised us all and left us each a Valentines treat and note before he left for work. It was so sweet!
Look who just popped a whole Valentines chocolate in his mouth!!!
Travis and Tyler went on their Valentines Day scavenger hunt and found their Valentine treat....Valentine heart M&M's!
We love these boys! They are so cute!!
Dad and Ethan on Valentines Day!
Me with my little boys in our PJ's on Valentines Day night! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!
February 18th--Travis and Tyler having fun and digging around in the backyard!
Tyler LOVES watching Jake and the Neverland Pirates!
Travis is growing up so fast! He is such a cute boy and a great helper! I will miss him when he starts kindergarten next year!
February 19th--Tyler playing Jake and the Neveland Pirates with cousin Carson. Tyler LOVES to play and is very imaginative. It is so fun to watch him play! Love you Tyler!
Travis' last basketball game. He got his trophy! We are proud of you and love you Travis!
February 20th--Tyler loves to help me bake. I think the best part is getting a little taste just before the dough is ready to bake! I love having my little helper!
And Travis? He just loves watching all of his cartoon shows!!
How cute! I caught these two watching Team Umi Zumi together!
February 28th--Travis, Tyler and Ethan having fun riding the JEEP together!
Travis is so sweet with Ethan and loves to push him in this little car!
We all love to be outside!



















0 comments:
Post a Comment