APRIL 2013
We have had such a fun month just hanging around the house and playing together! We celebrated Grandma Murdock's 60th Birthday at our house. Aunt Lacey drove in from Arizona just for the party. It was such a great surprise for Grandma! Lacey got to our house early and decorated the whole house and she even made Grandma's favorite cake. We ordered out Olive Garden food, visited, dressed Grandma up and ate cake and ice-cream. It was so fun! Also this month Travis had a preschool field trip to the Tonaquint Park Reserve. It was so fun to see all of the different plants and animals. We had a little picnic there on the grass and the boys loved every minute! I also had my Spring Piano Recital this month. All of my students were in the recital and they did such a great job! I really do love teaching piano and am so grateful to my Aunt Laurey and Uncle Geoff for giving me their piano. It truly has been a blessing for us! Here are all of the fun things we did this month:
SURPRISE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA MURDOCK!
The boys thought it was so fun to dress Grandma up for her 60th birthday!
Ethan and Grandma hanging out!
Ethan trying to blow the party favor! It was so cute!
Time for cake and ice-cream! Happy Birthday Grandma. We love you!
April 8th--Tyler and Travis hanging out with their friend Kolten!
April 16th--For some reason Ethan loves to do this! I guess its his yoga practice????
Travis and Tyler in their new matching Ninjago shirts!
I had to get a picture of this so that I will always remember this...Tyler and Ethan racing around with their walkers on a daily basis!
April 20th--Scott jumping on the trampoline with the boys. Scott really wanted to get the windows cleaned but after several times of the boys asking him to jump, he put his rag and Windex down and headed out the door. When I asked him what he was doing, he said, "I am going outside to jump on the trampoline with the boys cause one day Travis won't ask me to jump on the trampoline with him anymore." I thought it was so sweet. We love our dad. He is such a great example!
April 21st--Playing dress up at home!
Ethan running around the house (in his onsie) with his little walker (although he uses it backwards!)
April 25th--At the Tonaquint Park Reserve with Travis' preschool class. We got to see the cousins there too!
Feeding the ducks at the Reserve!
Tyler eating his picnic lunch!
Ethan and Travis eating their picnic lunch too!
April 29th--The boys had an absolute ball playing in this old box!
Can they all 3 fit????
Ethan....What a peanut butter and jelly mess but he sure loved his sandwich!
April 30th--My Spring Piano Recital with all 15 of my students! We had it at a room I rented from the public library. The kids did a great job and I was so proud of them!
























2 comments:
I'm laying with Brock trying to get him to sleep and thought I'd catch up on your blog! Look at all the fun things you have done this year already! Love all the cute pics of your boys! It's crazy in just a few months how much they've grown! We are so
Glad we live close by! You are such a good mom..I look up to you! I like that you do your blog a month at a time.. I might need to try thAt!
Thansk for the new post! And I love that I feel like I am right there with it all now that I have visited your lovely home. The pictures from your baby shower were awesome. What a great shower they put on for you. I also think it is amazing that you teach so many kids in piano! I loved the photo of you after the recital, what a memory to treasure. Hope all is going well. Still coming this way for a wedding in the Fall??
Post a Comment