CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

MAY 2013
This has been such a wonderful month! Travis graduated from Preschool. He has had such a fun year with Mrs. Makenzie! He now knows all of his ABC's, sounds, has started to blend some words, can write his name and can print his letters very neatly. I am so proud of him! Now he can't wait to start Kindergarten. This month my dad also came to stay at our house to help with our new little baby! It was so much fun having my dad here. I love him so much and he is such a good man! He helped with the kids, cooked dinner, finished the sprinklers, worked in our yard, helped plan Travis' birthday party, went to the library with us, and had lots of fun just hanging out with him! I am so glad he came! Our new little baby was born on May 17th and she is absolutely adorable. Having a new baby is one of life's sweetest moments! It's been fun watching the boys hold her, talk to her and kiss her. And, I am so thrilled to have a GIRL!!! Oh! And how did I forget that this was the month Ethan started to walk?! Yes...one week before he turned 18 months, he started walking. We were all so thrilled for him!  Here are all of the fun things we have done this month:

May 3rd--Ethan couldn't stay awake one more minute...he fell asleep before I could make him his lunch!
May 6th--In a matter of a few minutes we got TONS of hail! The boys were thrilled and wanted to jump on the trampoline with all of the hail!
Huge hail balls...summer fun!
May 7th--Ethan LOVES digging in the backyard!
Tyler loves playing with his dump trucks in the backyard!
May 11th--Grandpa Clark is here and we took him to see the red rocks at the DIXIE sign!
I love these sweet boys!
These boys love to climb up the rocks...they have no fear!
Travis...I love him!
Tyler...I love his sweet little smile!
May 12th--My last Sunday going to church pregnant. I can't wait to have this baby!
May 16th--Still no baby! I was due May 14th. I was so glad though cause I was able to make it to Travis' Preschool graduation. I wish the picture turned out better. He was so sweet and we are so proud of him!
Travis getting his preschool diploma!
Travis and his friend Lucy enjoying some cookies after the graduation!
May 17th--She is here! We had our sweet little Brooke at 5:52 am. I was supposed to come in this morning at 8 am to be induced but Brooke decided to come on her own. I went to the hospital around 1:30 am with strong contractions and was admitted to the hospital around 2 am. I got my epidural within 1 hour of being admitted as I was already dilated to a 5! Brooke came about 3 hours later. It was such an easy delivery. As I looked at her little face,  I began to get a little teary. That moment of holding her for the first time was one of the sweetest experiences. She is absolutely darling and one of the greatest joys in my life!
Brooke...so so sweet!
I could not believe it! She was my biggest baby! She weighed 8 lbs. 7 oz and was 21.5 inches long!
The BEST moment...holding her close to me for the first time!
I LOVE HER! Such a sweet time!
I can't believe I have a baby girl!
Brooke trying to open her eyes for the first time!
That morning around 10 am Grandpa Clark brought the boys to the hospital for a visit. They were so thrilled to hold and kiss her! Ethan just wanted to run around the hospital room and touch everything!
Grandpa Clark and Brooke.... I LOVE YOU DAD!
It's a tradition in our family that the new baby brings the other siblings a little present when they come! Brooke brought a Ninjago toy for Travis, a yellow car from Cars 2 for Tyler and a Jake and the Neverland Pirate toy for Ethan! Travis kept saying..."I am so surprised Brooke knew exactly what I wanted!" It was so cute! They are going to be great big brothers!
Ethan with his new Jake toy!
Love her!
Beautiful flowers from Grandma and Grandpa Murdock!
My sister Cara and her kids came to see Brooke and I in the hospital. It was so much fun! My sweet sister brought me some beautiful flowers and my favorite...See's Candy!
Avery and Sydney with Brooke!
Camden and Carson with Brooke!
Gotta have a little bow, right????
May 18th--Everyone came to bring Brooke and I home! Such an exciting day!
Dad and Brooke....
Leaving the hospital.....I can't believe how tiny she looks in her car seat!
Dad and Ethan! It made me a little sad because Ethan wanted nothing to do with me for a few days after the baby came. He has totally warmed up now and won't stop kissing her head. It is so cute!
We came home to a clean house and decorations to welcome Brooke home. It was so fun! The boys were thrilled. Thanks Dad!!
She took a little bath right when we got home and she didn't do too bad!
Grandma and Grandpa Murdock came to visit!
May 19th--I am having so much fun dressing her!
Ethan...just home from church!
Dad loves to hold her!
May 20th-- Darling! I love you Brooke!
Me holding my sweet babies!
I love this little PJ outfit!
May 21st--I love my mom! She is one of the greatest women I know! She drove all the way up to Utah for just a couple of days during her busiest time of the school year to come see our new little baby. It was so fun just hanging out with her for a couple of days! I so appreciated her help and her delicious Sunday dinner!
Ready for bath! Scott is such a wonderful Dad! He works so hard and is such a great help to me. He loves you so much Brooke!
After the bath...gotta love the little belly button!
May 23rd--Brooke at her 1 week check up! She weighs 8 lbs 5 oz! Glad to see she is near her birth weight. She is one of my best nursers!
The boys enjoying a little popsicle!
I will always cherish this picture! My dad helped to make all of Travis' Ninjago birthday party decorations including little Ninja bandanas for the boys to wear. Travis was SO thrilled!
Tried to catch a little smile! :)
May 25th--Sweet little Ethan napping! I can't believe he is getting so big. It kinda makes me sad! He started walking about 1 week ago and he will soon be out of his crib. He is the sweetest boy and he brings me such great joy! I love you Ethan.
Some other cute pictures of Brooke...I love her outfit!
May 26th--Brooke hanging out in her PJ's. The boys are all at church and I am enjoying every minute being just with her!

Home from church! I love my little family!
Tyler absolutely LOVES Brooke! He wants to hold her all the time. It is so sweet!
Lots of kisses from Ethan!
May 27th--Memorial Day! Travis hanging out by our flag!
Brooke still snoozing in her little bassinet!
I love you Brooke!


Lots of sweet little pictures of Brooke! We just love her so much and are so grateful that she is part of our family!








0 comments: