What a great month! Summer is finally here and we have been enjoying the warm weather. It has been so fun to watch the kids grow...especially Brooke! She has been such a sweet baby and we all love her SO much! Travis had his birthday this month and turned 6! We had our first "friend" party and it was lots of fun. Travis is such a sweet boy and such a great help to me. I love him so much! We have also had such a great time since dad is out of school and has been home a little more. Here are the fun things we have done this month:
June 2nd--Little Brooke after church! She is the easiest baby and is so sweet. I absolutely love to hold her and watch her little face! Having a girl is so much fun! I love dressing her up. She is precious! I can't believe how fast time goes by...she will almost be 1 month!
June 3rd--Playing in the water on the trampoline! Ethan had a ball!!!
Tyler and Travis thought it was so great to put the water sprinkler on the trampoline. It was lots of fun!
June 4th--Travis and Brooke! Travis is such a sweet brother and such a great helper!
Tyler LOVES his new "Jake and the Neverland Pirate" jammies from Grandma and Grandpa Clark!
We love this little Ethan! He loves to carry a blanket around the house and suck his two fingers. It's actually so cute to see!!!
Brooke taking her little bath.....absolutely darling! This is my favorite time of night cause I get to be just with her!
WE LOVE YOU BROOKE!....and she takes a pacifier. We can't believe it!
June 8th--These boys LOVE Brooke and cannot get enough of her!
June 8th--Travis's Birthday Party!!!! This was the first year ever that we have had a "friend" party. It was so fun to plan the party. Travis LOVES Ninjagos and so we planned a theme party around this. When my Dad was here for Brooke's birth, we helped to make the decorations. I really think that was the funnest part! My Dad made these darling ninja bandanas for each boy. He also made these darling Ninjago figures! Travis and I made some chinese lanterns and some little Ninjagos out of colored chocolate for the cake. It was so fun to prepare for the party and we all had such a good time! Travis invited his cousins and some little friends from church (who are also our neighbors)!
Our first game...trying to keep the balloons up using Ninja swords!
Grandma and Grandpa Murdock holding Brooke during the party!
Travis is all ready for his obstacle coarse...I love this boy!
Dad made the greatest Ninja obstacle coarse in the backyard. The boys loved it and it was truly a hit!
Tyler jumping through ropes on the obstacle coarse!
Now time to shoot "Lord Gomadon!"
Tyler and Carson at the party!
Grandma Murdock and Brooke at the party!
Time to open presents!
Travis got lots of new Ninjago kits!
A new sprinkler water toy!
Star wars Lego kit!
A Ninjago game from Grandma and Grandpa Murdock!
And...a new bike from Mom and Dad!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRAVIS! I can't believe you are 6. We are so glad to have you in our family!
Blowing out his candles!
Ethan enjoying Travis' birthday cake!
All the boys at the party! Don't you love those cute Ninjagos that my Dad made???? We still have them up in the boys room cause they LOVED them!
Travis with Grandma and Grandpa Murdock on his birthday!
Our kids on Travis's Birthday party day!I LOVE these sweet little ones!
June 9th--Brooke taking a little nap after church!
June 10th--Ethan, Tyler and Travis having a little morning snack together while watching cartoons!
June 13th--Travis up to bat at his baseball game...he is such a good little player!
June 15th--Tyler loves Brooke. I often find him kissing her or talking to her. It is so sweet!
DARLING!
June 17th--Dad trying out his new BBQ for Father's Day! I love Scott so much! He is such a wonderful father and husband. I am most grateful for all of his hard work and dedication to the gospel of Jesus Christ. He is such a good example to our children. We love you Dad!
June 20th--Hanging out at Travis's last baseball game....what fun times!
Travis even got a trophy and that just made his day!
Travis's baseball team!
June 21st--I just had to get a little picture of Brooke in her night gown. She is darling and such a happy baby!
More pictures of Brooke in one of her cute church dresses!
I even caught Ethan trying to put Brooke's pacifier back into her mouth!
I love these sweet little kids!
Brooke and Tyler!
June 27th--Tyler and Dad at swim lessons!
Travis LOVED swim lessons this year and he is getting to be quite the little swimmer!
Travis went down the hydro-tube!
Love these cute swimmers!
It took Tyler 3 days to get in the pool but he finally loved it!
We even talked him in to going down the hydro-tube with his swim teacher!
June 28th--Brooke at her first movie..Monster's University. She did so great!
Travis at the movies!
Tyler at the movies!
We went with the cousins to the summer movie and it was a blast! We love living close to the Smith cousins...lots of summer fun!!!!





















































0 comments:
Post a Comment