CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

JULY 2013
July has been such a great month! We celebrated the 4th of July with Grandma and Grandpa Clark in Cedar City. We had such a fun day going to the parade on main street, playing water games, having a great BBQ, and fireworks! This month we also blessed Brooke and it was such a special day! She is such a blessing and I am so grateful to have her in our family! We've had fun just hanging around the house and playing with cousins. Here are all of the fun things we have done this month:

July 1st--My little black car of 10 years just quit out on Scott when he was driving home from working at Sylvan. We had to call a tow truck to take it to the dealership and the boys were mesmerized!
July 2nd--Took a little picture of Ethan's nursery.  I just love his little room and I have loved holding and rocking him at night. He is such a sweet boy! I had to take one last picture of his room before he moves to his "big boy bed." We are moving him into Travis and Tyler's room and I think he is pretty excited! This room will be transformed into a little nursery for Brooke now. Can't believe my little Ethan is growing up!

July 3rd--We made it to Grandma and Grandpa Clark's! Grace was thrilled to hold Brooke.
All the cousins having fun at the lake!
James, Tyler and Carson...best little buddies!
Looks like Grandpa fell asleep holding Brooke! So sweet!
Shopping at Walmart for our 4th of July party! Grandpa put this birthday hat on Ethan and he thought it was the greatest thing ever!
July 4th--Happy 4th of July!
Brooke's first 4th of July!

Brooke hanging out with her little twin cousins during the parade on main street. I can't believe these 3 aren't even 24 hours apart!
Ethan and Dad at the parade!
Tyler and Travis at the parade...always fun to catch candy!
Brooke and Mom!
HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!! I love my family!
July 5th--Kayaking on the lake in Cedar City!




Can't believe even Grandma and Grandpa Clark were brave to do it alone!
Ethan and Mom hanging out on the beach.
Grandma and Rori having fun!
Tyler and cousin John!
July 7th--Brooke's blessing day! This was such a special day. She did so great during her blessing and Scott gave her a beautiful blessing! She has such a sweet disposition and I know she will do great things. I am so proud to be her mom!
Brooke wore the same blessing dress that I was blessed in 35 years ago! She also wore her special necklace that had her baby ring from Grandma and Grandpa Clark and her little heart locket from Great Grandma Rosell. It really was such a sweet day!

Here is all of the family that made it to the blessing! I can't believe nearly everyone from my family was there. It meant so much to me and I love my family!
Ethan and Henry (only 11 days apart in age) having so much fun together! Looks like they might be getting into a little mischief!
 Brooke and her dad!
Grandma and Grandpa Clark were there! We missed Grandma and Grandpa Murdock but they were up in Provo. Great Grandpa Black had passed away the day before Brooke's blessing. I knew he was there with us on this special day!


My sweet family! I can't believe how blessed I am!
Everyone at the after-party!
We had such a nice lunch at our house after the blessing. It was lots of fun!  Mom is holding Sophia and John is holding Brooke!
July 8th--We all went to see Mary Poppins at Touachan! It was great!
The cousins posing in a funny picture!
July 10th--We all took a little picnic dinner to the park in Cedar City. This is Mike and Beth's family!
Alissa and her kids!
Me and my little family!
Ethan enjoying an ice-cream cone at Grandma and Grandpa Clark's house!
It's always a party at Grandma's house!
July 14th--Playing the piano with Ethan and Tyler! I love the piano and hope all of my children will play one day!
July 15th--Look who's hiding under Brooke's bassinet?.....Hmmmmm.....Tyler?
July 16th--I love this little Brooke!

July 17th--Brooke is 2 months old! I can't believe it! Wish I could just freeze her at this age!
July 18th--Got together with all of the "Rosell" cousins at my cousin Melissa's house. Super fun!
July 19th--I took all the kids to the water park while Scott was working at Sylvan and doing basketball! This little girl slept the whole time in her car seat!
And the boys? They ran like crazy all over the park. We LOVE the water parks in St. George!
July 20th--Ethan enjoying our home-made ice-cream!!
July 24th--Wish I got more pictures of this fun day! We went with all of the cousins and Grandma and Grandpa Clark to the Jacob Hamblin home. I think this might start to be our new tradition on Pioneer Day! It was super fun! We all met up for fireworks afterwards!
Brooke on Pioneer Day! She is super cute!
I love her little smile! She is such a happy baby!

This was a special day for Travis. My Mom and Dad came down to take Travis out for his Kindergarten lunch and shopping trip. When I was a little girl, my grandma and grandpa Rosell took each of us out to lunch and shopping for a school outfit when we started kindergarten. To this day, I still remember what a fun day it was going out to lunch alone with my grandma and grandpa. I can even remember the exact outfit I picked out for my first day of Kindergarten when shopping with them. I was so excited for Travis to go to his Kindergarten lunch. He went to Red Robin and shopped at Kohls. The big hit was a Ninjago sweatshirt jacket. He is so excited for Kindergarten!
July 29th--Can't get enough of this cute girl! We love you Brooke!


July 31st--We made it to California for our little vacation! We are staying with John at his apartment in Dana Point! We are having so much fun! Had to go out to Rite Aid to get us some chocolate malted crunch ice-cream!! More pictures of our trip to come!!!!

0 comments: