CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 4, 2014

September 2013
We had such a fun month! We got to drive to Arizona for Aunt Lacey and Uncle Barry's wedding and it was such a fun trip! Can canned a bunch of peaches with Grandma and Grandpa Clark also! This has turned into such a fun tradition. It's so much fun to sit around cutting fruit and visiting the whole day! We also drove to Colorado this month for Grace's baptism, our first cousin to be baptized! I don't know how I missed getting a picture of sweet Grace! On the way home we visited Cove Fort and it was absolutely fascinating! We also met up with Grandma and Grandpa Murdock to pick some apples at the cave. The cave was so cool and it was fun spending time with Grandma and Grandpa Murdock! We have also had fun just hanging out at home together. I LOVE being a mom and watching my kids grow and experience new things. Here are the fun things we did this month:

September 2nd--Travis harvested our first pumpkin (before the squash bugs got to it)! He was so thrilled. Grandpa Clark helped him plant his little garden and for the most part he has watered it and taken care of it! I am so proud of him!
September 6th--Our trip to Arizona for Aunt Lacey and Uncle Barry's wedding! We got to stay in a hotel for 2 nights and it was a blast! They posted their wedding announcement in the elevator of the hotel!
Happy Wedding Day! So happy for these two!
Getting ready to go to the Mesa temple for the wedding! Grandma Murdock got these matching shirts.  Too cute :)
Sweet little Brooke hanging out on the hotel bed while we got ready for the wedding!

I Love, Love, Love this sweet girl! Brooke is such a happy baby and she loves to smile. It has been so fun having a girl and dressing her up. She is so cute and I am so lucky to be her mom!
The boys at the Mesa Temple visitors center!
Ethan had fun at the visitors center too!
We loved the Mesa temple! So peaceful and beautiful!
All ready for the wedding reception! Can't wait to party! Travis said the best part is that we could walk right over to the party since the reception was at our hotel!
Austin, Kylee, Travis, Tyler and Ethan...having fun together!
We loved the cake! I think the boys had 2 pieces!
Scott with his dad and brother Jeremy....love these guys!
Aunt Lacey and Brooke!
These guys danced the night away! I have never seen Travis dance so much :) It was darling!
All the cousins with Aunt Lacey!
September 9th--We did it! Another year canning peaches and it was super fun! Love hanging out and visiting with everyone ALL day! And, its great to have a years worth of peaches!

September 13th--Visiting Cove Fort on our way home from Colorado! I wish I would have gotten more pictures in Colorado. The road trip was so fun! We stayed at Alissa's house and the cousins had a blast running around! We visited the Dinosaur Museum, snuck out and went to the fall festival when the kids were in bed, visited, ate and of coarse LOVED Graces baptism day. It was very special!
Cove Fort was fascinating! I absolutely loved it and could feel the spirit so strongly there!
Our family at Cove Fort!

September 15th-- We love our little Brooke! We took a walk after church and she LOVES being outside! I love this little dress!


Getting ready for family home evening! The boys sit up by the TV every family night to conduct! I love spending time together every Monday and teaching the kids about the gospel of Jesus Christ!
September 16th--Brooke in her car seat at Walmart! I adore this sweet happy girl!
Ethan all tucked up cozy in his towel after his bath! He is the sweetest boy!
Now treat time! We can NEVER forget the treat after bath time! Ethan always wants his in a bowl!
September 17th--Brooke LOVES her bumbo!  I can't believe she is 4 months old! She is getting so big and wears 6 month clothes. She is still mostly nursing and has not started solid foods yet. She loves to look around and play with her little toys. She loves people to talk to her and she will smile and coo at them! She is such a joy to have and her brothers love her!

September 19th--I love you Brooke!
September 25th--Apple picking with Grandma and Grandpa Murdock at the cave. It was such a fun place and we got lots of apples! It was so fun hanging out and spending time with Grandma and Grandpa!
September 28th--Sorry....more pictures of Brooke. She is just so dang cute and it is so fun to make her smile and laught!
September 29th--Brooke wakes up to happy...I always sing "Good Morning little Brooke, how do you do today!" She smiles and likes to look out the window and see the sun shining!
September 30th--Brooke taking her bath! I LOVE HER! There is nothing as sweet as a little baby, especially at bath time!


















1 comments:

Matt and Kristine said...

I LOVED catching up on your blog! Your kids are so grown up and so beautiful!, I cannot believe Brooke! Wow. How fast they change. Sorry we missed you in Mesa. :( Glad you had fun family times and lots of fun memories made!!