CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 6, 2014

OCTOBER 2013
What a great month! We have celebrated General Conference, played around the house, Brooke tried rice cereal for the first time, participated in a Halloween coloring contest, made Halloween cookies, went to Grandma and Grandpa Murdock's ward Halloween party, went to Travis' school Halloween parade and had our own little Halloween party! It has been a full month but sooooo fun! Travis is doing great in Kindergarten and he LOVES it. I have had fun staying home with Tyler, Ethan and Brooke. I am also still teaching piano every afternoon and working weekends at the peds clinic. Scott loves his job and is thinking about starting his masters degree. Overall we are doing great and are so blessed to have all that we have....especially our family. Here are the fun things we have done this month:

Sweet Brooke! We love her so much. She is almost 5 months and we can't believe how fast she is growing. She loves sitting in this little bumbo and watching all of us. It is so fun to make her laugh and listen to her coo and talk. We love you Brooke!
Ethan! I can't believe he will be 2 next month. Where has the time gone? We love him and he is such a sweet boy!
Travis....I love this boy! He is such a great helper to me. I miss him so much when he is at school. I don't know what I will do next year when he is in 1st grade. We love you Travis!
Tyler...He is such a fun boy! He loves to play the iPad and copy just about anything Travis does. We are so excited for him to start soccer in the spring. We love you Tyler!
Making cinnamon rolls for General Conference. I love my little helpers :)
The boys enjoying the cinnamon rolls!
Ethan loves the cinnamon rolls too!
Brooke and Ethan fast asleep in my bed. I love them so much!
Playing with Kolten at home and having lots of fun!
Such a cute little picture of Brooke in her PJ's.
What a sweet smile!
Brooke trying rice cereal for the first time! She did such a great job and wanted to eat it so badly!



Ethan....he LOVES to suck his 1st and 2nd fingers! After Uncle Clayton saw his teeth (he is a dentist) we knew we had to get him to stop sucking. Scott had the great idea of putting his sock over his arm. So far so good! We will see how it goes the next 2 weeks. Can he stop the habit? Love this boy!
My sweet little babies!

Visiting the Staheli farm pumpkin patch with the cousins!
Cousin Halie with Brooke
Grandma and Grandpa Clark came too! They are so fun and we will be so glad when they live in Cedar City full time. Lots of fun times!
Ethan checking out the animals
Grandpa Clark and Ethan
Our family at the pumpkin patch!
Brooke in her little Halloween shirt. Darling!
Ethan riding a toy horse at the pumpkin patch!
I can't believe Ethan still fits in a baby swing. Oh no! The sock is off!
Mom and Brooke! I love her little knitted hat and booties. So fun having a girl!
We love you Brooke!
Brooke taking her bath...my favorite time of the day because it is just me and her. I love talking to her, making her laugh and watching her sweet little face!
Tyler reading a little book to Ethan. So sweet!
Sorry! So many pictures of Brooke but I couldn't help taking them! She is 5 months now and is such a happy sweet girl!







Drove up to Cedar City for the boys to turn in their coloring contest pictures. It was so fun! We got to hang out at Grandma and Grandpa Clark's house too!
Travis won a flashlight!
Tyler won a flashlight too!
What a fun coloring contest!
Brooke...having tummy time and playing with her toys!
The three boys having a little bath!
Making Halloween cookies! The boys love to help me bake but they love decorating the cookies even more!
Ethan even decorated his Halloween cookie and couldn't wait to eat it!
Brooke....what a sweetheart! She is all ready for bath time!

Having a little Mac 'n Cheese for lunch!
Ethan ready to carve pumpkins!
We got huge pumpkins this year and the boys have been so thrilled to carve them!
The boys made their own faces this year. They did pretty good at trying to carve them!
Brooke! We love you and are so happy you are part of our family!





The Halloween party at the library! We love getting together every Wednesday for story time and lunch with the cousins. Definitely one of the highlights of the week!
Ethan after the costume parade at the library.
Tyler and Brooke at the Halloween party at the library!
Dressed and ready for Grandma and Grandpa's ward Halloween party!
Ethan was soooo cute as a little pirate!
Our 2 ninjas! Nice moves!
Out trunk or treating! Grandma and Grandpa Murdock decorated their rhino to pass out candy. It was so festive and such a fun party!
Tyler sitting on the rhino!
Travis' school Halloween parade! He got to start the parade for the whole school! I took Tyler, Ethan and Brooke to see the parade. It was so fun! I was then able to help with his class Halloween party. I had a great time. It is so fun being a mom and getting to do all of these fun things together with your children.
The cousins stopped by after school on Halloween day to see our costumes!

Having our traditional chili and french bread for dinner before trick-or-treating!
All dressed up and ready to head out trick-or-treating!
 Travis as a ninja!
Tyler as a ninja!
Ethan as a pirate!
Brooke as a little lady bug! This was her first Halloween and she loved sitting in the stroller trick-or-treating with the boys!

Our family on Halloween night....just before heading out to trick-or-treat!
Tyler enjoying his donuts after trick-or-treating!
Ethan dug into his donut too!
Sorting our candy after trick-or-treating! Everyone did really well. Travis and I stayed out a little later hitting a few more streets. They got tons of candy! Now he wants to trick-or-treat the Silkwood neighborhood next year too!
 Our little lady but fell right to sleep when we got back from trick-or-treating. Soooo cute! Good night!

































































0 comments: