CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

HAPPY 4th OF JULY

We had such a fun 4th of July! The day started with a fun party at Grandma Rosell's house. I was sad because I forgot my camera and so I did not get any pictures at Grandma Rosell's 4th of July party! We went swimming, visited with cousins, and had a little BBQ! It was fun because we also got to see Grandpa Clark and Clayton and Hailey!
After Grandma Rosell's we went to the Murdocks for a BBQ and fireworks! The BBQ was delicious. Afterwards we headed to Valley View Park to watch fireworks. We had lots of treats and visited. Travis was a little frightened of the fireworks at first but later enjoyed watching them!
Travis with Grandma and Grandpa Murdock
Travis and Dad
Travis with Aunt Lacey

1 comments:

The Murdocks said...

How fun!!! We miss you guys so much! Travis is so cute and tan :)