CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 3, 2009

WE HAVE A SURPRISE.........

Well, I think most of you know that I am pregnant again and am due in November! We have been so excited and for the most part this has been a good pregnancy. This past Monday we went for our 20 week ultrasound to find out that we are having ....A BOY!!!
We are very excited and glad that Travis will have a brother now. Can't wait for our little baby to come!!!!

5 comments:

The Murdocks said...

yeah! we are so excited for you guys!!

Kristy said...

Congrats Mary! Boys are so fun!

Megan and Mike said...

i am so excited your pregnant... and im even more happy for you that its been a good pregnancy for you... mine...not so much hahah. cant wait to see ya at the reunion

jen said...

congrats mary!!!

Clayton and Hailey said...

Yay!!! We are so excited for you! I'm sure Travis is too.